E-mail MeRoger L. Crowe Jr.
Roger Crowe has been a Criminal Defense Attorney in Carteret County for over 25 years. He has represented thousands of clients. His reputation as a trial attorney is exceeded only by his devotion to his family and community.
Roger was born in Dunn, North Carolina on January 17, 1958. He attended NC State University and Campbell Law School.
Roger Crowe also attends services at First United Methodist Church in Morehead City, and is a former member of the Staff/Parish Committee. Roger has been married for 27 years and is the proud father of two children.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- North Carolina, 1978
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Carteret County Bar Association, Past President
- Carteret County Bar Association, Member
- N.C. Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- N.C. Bar Association, Patron Member
- North Carolina Economic Development Board, Member
- N.C. Coastal Resources Commission, Past Vice Chairman
- OLF Study Commission, Past Member
- N.C. Small Business Council, Past Member
- Carteret County Chamber of Commerce, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Former Member of the Staff/Parish Committee, First United Methodist Church, Morehead City
- Past President, Board of Directors, Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament
- Member, Board of Directors, Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament
- Past Member, Board of Directors, Take a Kid Fishing