Roger L. Crowe Jr.
Roger L. Crowe Jr.
Roger Crowe has been a Criminal Defense Attorney for 27 years. He has represented tens of thousands of clients. His reputation as a trial Attorney is exceeded only by his devotion to his Family and Community. Recently, The NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS ASSOCIATION, named him to the "Top 100 Criminal Trial Lawyers in North Carolina."
Roger was born in Dunn, North Carolina. He attended NC State University where he double majored in Business and Economics. He attends services at First United Methodist Church in Morehead City. Roger has been married for 34 years and has 2 Children. He enjoys fishing and boating.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal and Traffic Defense
- North Carolina, 1982
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
Honors and Awards
- National Trial Association, named to the "Top 100 Criminal Trial Lawyers in North Carolina"
- Best Lawyers in America (Inducted 2012)
- Best Law Firms in America
- Governor's Appointment- North Carolina Economic Development Board (served 2 terms)
- Governor's Appointment- North Carolina Coastal Resource Commission Vice Chairman (served 2 terms)
- Governor's Appointment- North Carolina Small Business Counsel
- Governor's Appointment- Governor's Transition Team Department Environmental and Natural Resources, Member
- Governor's Appointment- Governor's Study Commission, Military Outly Landing Field, Member
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Carteret County Bar Association, Past President
- Carteret County Bar Association, Member
- N.C. Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Advocates for Justice, Patron Member
- N.C. Bar Association, Patron Member
- American Bar Association
- Carteret County Chamber of Commerce, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Former Member, Staff Parrish Committee, 2 Terms and Finance Committee First United Methodist Church, Morehead City, North Carolina
- Past President, Board of Directors, Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament, 1999 - 2001
- Member, Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament Board of Directors 22 years
- Past Member, Founding Board of Directors "Take a Kid Fishing Foundation"
- President, The Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament
- Secretary, Big Rock Blue Marlin Foundation
- Member, Carteret County Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Carteret County Economic Development